Shannon's Hope's mission is to help pregnant women rebuild their lives. Through our 29 years of experience, we have developed an intake process that helps introduce a prospective resident to the program and to help us get to know the applicant. The following are some basic requirements for entry into the program:
- Be pregnant or within 3 months post-partum
- Commit to a 6-month residency in the program - this is open-ended
- Be drug-free for at least 6 months
- Have no recent violent criminal charges
- Be able to pay or willing to obtain income to pay for a small residential fee
- Be willing to participate in Shannon's Hope Program
If you feel that you meet these requirements, please contact us to start the intake process.